Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What I want but can't have yet

Guitar Hero 2 for the xbox 360 comes out on April 3rd, also recently announced is an expansion for Guitar Hero 2 on the PS2....The 80's edition! Hopefully this will be available as downloadable content on the 360. If not, then I guess the playstation will have to stay in the living room a little longer.

New music to listen to! I have not really listened to much music in the last year or so. I have bought only 3 cds in the last 2 years. I have downloaded only a few tracks from iTunes. But just recently I have begun to get really bored of not listening to anything new. So, I asked Kay-la for some suggestions. She recommended Shiny Toy Guns, Hellogoodbye, and Fake P. So far the first two are spot on what I was wanting to hear. If any of you have other suggestions please let me know!

Spore for the PC. This game looks like a lot fun. It takes you from the beginning (single cell organizism) all the way through intergalactic civilization in a sim style game. This game is currently slated to be released sometime this fall :(

So anything you all are especially anxious for?

No comments: