Friday, March 16, 2007

TV show times: the good, the bad, and the "hey where'd it go?"

Mainly I am posting this for my house hold to be able to see when our favorite shows are starting/ending this season. I haven't been too happy with the way shows are taking long breaks. Heros for instance, took a long winter break, came back, and now is on another break, grr. But then again, I don't know if I would rather have a few weeks of break time every few months, or a few months of back to back shows, and then a really long break. All I can say right now is that Kyle XY is finally coming back! So, here is a list of show premiers and finales coming up (btw, this list comes from one of my favorite blogs TV Squad) (Updated March 28th and took out all the shows from dates that have passed)

--- SHOWS RETURNING FROM HIATUS ---

May 1st
Veronica Mars
(The CW)

--- NEW SEASON/SERIES PREMIERES ---

May 29th
Last Comic Standing (NBC)

June 3rd
The 4400 (USA)
The Dead Zone (USA)

June 4th
Kyle XY (ABC Family)

June 5th
My Boys (TBS)

June 6th
Ghost Hunters (Sci-Fi)

June 10th
Big Love (HBO)

June 11th
The Closer (TNT)

June 12th
Rescue Me (FX)

June 20th
America's Got Talent (NBC)

June 25th
Hell's Kitchen (FOX)

June 28th
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)

--- SHOW SEASON FINALES ---

April 26th
30 Rock (NBC)

May 3rd
Nanny 911 (FOX)
Trading Spouses (FOX)

May 23rd
Lost (ABC)

June 5th
The Shield (FX)

No comments: