Monday, April 21, 2008

Stay outta my beer!

Had a birthday party for a friend over the weekend and it was a smashing success. Only one little issue....I bought a ton of beer and put it all in the kegerator out back. I showed all the beer drinkers where the beer was, and what was available. I even put all the beer out there that the guests brought. Now a few hours pass and someone walks up to me and says "Wow this is good, but there is no label...what it is?" This guy didn't understand why I started to freak out, but he had just gone though my kitchen fridge and raided the beer in the back that I had put away to save (thankfully he hadn't opened one of the barley wine style ales). Specifically he had just popped open a cherry stout that a home brew friend had given me. I know this isn't that big of a deal....but I am still a little pissed that I didn't get to taste it....

1 comment:

Brett Begani said...

uh
who opens and drinks an unlabeled bottle of anything?!