Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall Updates

The Corcoran families will be traveling to Arizona for Thanksgiving. Not too excited about the 2 day car trip, but can't wait to see family that I haven't seen in a few years, not to mention visit a few of the great breweries down there.

Over the summer, the family went camping. It was a lot of fun, but on the second to last day I slipped and fell into the river off of a big rock that I had climbed up to take photos. Of course, I had the BRAND NEW camera in my hand as I slid into the cold river. As soon as I popped up I turned off the camera but it was already too late...

Flash forward about 4 weeks. I had taken the camera and opened it up as much as I could to let it dry out, hoping against hope that it would still work, well it didn't. A few days later I was about to toss it out, but decided against all odds to try turning it on one more time. I tossed in some fresh batteries, turned on the camera and TOOK A PICTURE!! w00t it WORKS! Bet you can't tell how excited I was that my brand new camera had survived a fall into the river.

No comments: