Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Whats up with us?

Molly update: She came home after 8 days in the doggy E.R. and was put on a Malox and baby food diet. Apparently, she got a virus call the Corona Virus, which is a puppy bug that causes lethargy and loose stool. Then she ate something that is highly toxic to dogs (I suspect my hops the I dump in the compost after I brew my beer). The combination was so tough on her that her imune system couldn't fight the virus and it rampaged through her. So, 8 days and 900$ later, she is a perky little pup of 2 years again.

Jenn update: She is working a job that she doesn't like but she likes working....if that makes since. She was a stay at home mom for a year and a half but she got tired of cleaning up after our lazy butts. So she went and got a job.

T.E.D. update: He has Halo 3 now....

Kay-la update: Started her second year of high school a few weeks ago and went to her first dance of the year. So far so good!

Noah update: He has made some friends in the neighborhood that are rowdy little boys. Normally I wouldn't like this, except that Noah is kinda shy and needs some kids like this to bring him out of his shell....hopefully this wouldn't back fire and make Noah a rowdy little boy....

Chris update: Got my Kegerator up and running. Its a dual tap system with a 10lbs c02 tank. One tap is a Sanky (for commercial kegs) and one is for home brew. Right now I have a Kolsh from Wild River and my Belgium Golden Strong ale on tap. Work has been tough since its "back to school time" and everyone needs their problems fixed yesterday.

No comments: